Obviously, with the result of today’s election, it is clear that anyone can become the President of the United States of America. Or maybe I should write any MAN can…?
- You do not need to be a skilled politician with long experience from neither domestic nor foreign affairs.
- You do not even need to be nice to others in public.
- It’s not a problem if you are sexist and/or racist.
- You can harrass and threat, point your finger and yell and still become the President of the United States of America.
- There is just one thing we need to stress:
There is no need to apply if you’re a woman! We prefer men!
Next time: #Michelle Obama for President!